Le Pain is always a great spot for a hot cup of tea and a slice of bread. There are a few tables outside at this location, which make it great for a nice day. Its on a less busy one way street in Westwood. You could probably park in Whole Foods and sneak over if you can't find a meter!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to West Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Le Pain Quotidien - Westwood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 258 times since Jan 2013.