Serves meat, veg options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Bakery, Non-veg
13045 Ventura Blvd (Cold Water Canyon)
Studio City, California 91604
818-986-1929

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by EemaGila
BringMeSugar
BringMeSugar

Great Place for Vegan and Gluten-Free Options

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2014

Le Pain Quotidien is my latest restaurant of choice. I am Vegan and also Gluten-Free and there for have issues many places finding multiple options of food on menus. I enjoy the food here at Le Pain Quotidien. Great flavor, options change, and there are multiple options for me to enjoy.

The staff is usually friendly and well attentive.

Pros: Gluten free and vegan options, daily and seasonal changes to the menu, Quality of food
Cons: Not easy to park
EemaGila
EemaGila

several options

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2014

Nice awareness of the vegan lifestyle. Many mindful choices.

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Pain Quotidien: