Serves meat, veg options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Western, Bakery, Non-veg

craigsutt
craigsutt

Not worth the effort

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

I stopped at Le Pain Quotidien around 3pm on a Tuesday and I was the only person in the place. which is fine since I assume it is more of a breakfast/lunch deal. I had the spicy hummus sandwich and a cup of coffee for $11. The sandwich was good but not worth the price.

The big issue is the service. I was made to feel most unwelcome. When I asked for a glass of water, since the spicy hummus was rather spicy, the waitress actually scowled at me. I won't be going back.

Pros: Food is acceptable.
Cons: Poor Service, High Prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Pain Quotidien: