Love this place because it has great options for vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters alike. The portions are appropriate, meaning they are not intended to stuff you belly and still have leftovers. The quality and care of the food is noticeable. There is a family style table running down the center of the restaurant as well as patio seating out on Colorado Blvd. Best time to visit may be for brunch or breakfast.Pros: Great variety , Warm atmosphere
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Pasadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Le Pain Quotidien closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 535 times since Jan 2013.