Le Pain Quotidien - Marais

Serves meat, veg options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign). Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Bakery, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

wushu
wushu

That was nice

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2015

I went there twice over the weekend for a vegan brunch. They have a lot of vegan choices. The food is ok, the atmosphere is fine if you like sharing your table, I don't so that wasn't a problem but be prepared, it can happen.

Their coffee machine is very loud and constantly running. One thing I don't understand in their vegan brunch is why they keep serving butter instead of marge.

You can find vegan margarine everywhere so they could give it a go to complete their "vegan" brunch.

I preferred the items on the card, the brunch wasn't that good. I had the same tomato soup in Bruges a few weeks back in one of their other shops, meaning it's from a can.

I wouldn't mind to go there again, it's a good option every so often.

Pros: vegan choices
Cons: no vegan marge, the food is just ok, noisy place
plexi32
plexi32

Good food - unatentive staff

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

We were there in July 2014 and had lunch. We enjoyed the food very much, especially because of the clearly marked vegan options in the menu. Unfortuniatly the staff was rather unattentive and unfriendly towards the guests and the the service took very long.

Pros: Good food, Clearly marked vegan options
Cons: Staff unfriendly
Ellen and Jacob
Ellen and Jacob

Delicious menu

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2014

We tried this restaurant in May and enjoyed it very much. They had several vegan options as well as vegetarian dishes. My husband had the vegan chili and I had vegan pot au feu; both were excellent.

Pros: excellent location, delicious food
Cons: staff a little slow to respond

patporter
patporter

Deelish!

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2014

We ate both lunch and breakfast there. We were a group of 4, only 1 vegan, but everyone was quite happy with their meals. They have vegan muffins (yum) and I had a terrific vegan sandwich for lunch. The carnivores and the vegetarian were also pleased with their food.

Pros: good selection, good food
Cons: place is small, people smoke at outside tables, smoke comes in the door
JonJon
JonJon

Great vegan brunch!

Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

I tried the vegan brunch of Le Pain Quotidien and it was great. For 21 euros, you have a fresh juice, a hot drink (you can have a vegan cappuccino for example), a fruit salad, a soup, a lot of different breads with jam, a soya yoghourt with bananas and different seeds, a mix of green salads, hummus and grilled vegetables. The portions are generous and food is tasty and healthy. The place is pleasant and calm and staff is friendly.

Pros: food quality and quantity, great brunch, vegan options clearly indicated, pleasant place and friendly staff
Cons: not fully vegetarian/vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Pain Quotidien - Marais: