Le Pain Quotidien -...

Serves meat, veg options available. International restaurant chain featuring artisan bakery and communal table. Menu includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes as well as vegan ones (denote by carrot sign). Locations throughout NYC - see website. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Western, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Le Pain Quotidien

4 Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

Le Pain Quotidien is a great lunch spot overall, that's inclusive of all locations. My bf and I decided to rent bikes and ride along the trail on the Hudson River, when we got to 125th street we decided we were famished. Luckily this Le Pain was nearby so we dined on the patio during a nice August morning/afternoon. I order the same thing at every Le Pain, an open-faced vegan sandwich made with black bean hummus, and find it to be quite tasty (and it's consistent among all locations). Le Pain is definitely my go-to place for a nice, light, delightful lunch.

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Pain Quotidien - Broadway and 91st: