Organic health food shop selling alternative grain products like spelt and kamut pasta in addition to tofu, tempeh, vegetarian sausages, miso, canned veggie, dried fruit, soy milk, tea, and more. Also sells organic toiletries, cosmetics and, cleaning products. more-less

First Review by Heather Wilson
Heather Wilson
Heather Wilson

vegan cheese in the land of dairy?!

5 Posted on 10 / 31 / 2010

I had to see it to believe it! AWESOME little health food store/ supermarket. Great variety. If you do not read French or German, the packages actually say VEGAN on them (but I still had my husband double-check). They had real vegan cheeses, ravioli with seitan or vegetables, soy yogurt, soy milk, and other soy items, tofu dogs, etc. I was very impressed!

Pros: variety, clearly marked packages

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Marche de Vie: