I had to see it to believe it! AWESOME little health food store/ supermarket. Great variety. If you do not read French or German, the packages actually say VEGAN on them (but I still had my husband double-check). They had real vegan cheeses, ravioli with seitan or vegetables, soy yogurt, soy milk, and other soy items, tofu dogs, etc. I was very impressed!Pros: variety, clearly marked packages
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Le Marche de Vie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 853 times since Jan 2013.