CLOSED: Le Kims Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. This is an authentic local spot with a separate vegetarian menu, of which some are vegan. The chef is vegetarian and is happy to accommodate vegan requests. Soy milk is available. Calling ahead of time after 6pm is recommended. DEC 2013 REPORTED SHUT DOWN IN OCT, PHONE NOT WORKING - REMOVED. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg
631 N Center St (W Park St)
Stockton, California 95202
209-943-0308

Open Mon-Fri 10am-8pm, closed Sat-Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by abolitionist vegan
Jeff_Vierra
Jeff_Vierra

Good Inexpensive Vietnamese Food

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2013

With good food, 17 vegetarian dishes on the menu (that BTW they will happily make vegan for you upon request), super cheap rates ... and the fact that it is walking distance from my job, I will definitely be back.

I tried #54 Quang Style Noodle Soup Vegetables (HOT) @ $6.50
REALLY TASTE!!! I love hot and it was hot.

Place is in a little hole-in-the-wall in downtown Stockton. Waitress, who I think was the owner, was super nice and helpful.
Updated from previous review on Monday March 18, 2013

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff
Cons: closed on weekends, doesn't take AmEx
abolitionist vegan
abolitionist vegan

great casual mom & pop restaurant

4 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2011

This is a great little place for either take-out or to sit and have a meal. The woman that is the owner and chef is a Buddhist vegetarian. Being a recent vegan myself, and having eaten here many times, I feel confident that it is understood that there are no animal ingredients in the meals listed in the vegetarian section of the menu. I've even asked for soy milk instead of condensed milk in my Thai Iced Tea, or the wonderful Coconut Shake (also available with pineapple) and have been graciously accommodated.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Le Kims Restaurant: