Le Chef is a great find in Beirut as it offers tasty food at an affordable price, in an area crammed with expensive restaurants. The vegan options of humous, baba ghanoush and bread, soup and fries were often enough to feed us, with the cauliflower and tahini being a previously untried treat on our last evening! The head waiter is a great asset to the place, and incredibly attentive to empty plates and glasses. Le Chef made our week in Beirut much easier for food, and much more affordable. The humous is deliciously icy fresh cold out of the fridge!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Beirut Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Le Chef closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 653 times since Jan 2013.