Vegetarian go there! Nice staff too.
There is a dedicated vegetarian set menu at 20€ ph, and it is very good indeed. It is a rare chance to eat in a real authentic French restaurant with the locals, and eat very well. They might not speak English, or perhaps they were just very polite about my attempts at French, in any case the service is very good. We (2) started with soup and an excellent sort of toast with veggie topping; omelette with choice of fillings, a cereal mock-steak and then a 5 cheese platter (spectacular, but who knows if any contained rennet, perhaps not, but ask if concerned) and a soft cheese and honey dessert.
Good traditional restaurant, which provides a vegetarian menu, it's so rare in my country!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Blois Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Le Castelet closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 396 times since Jan 2013.