Le Bistro de Vie

Located inside the Om Bookstore, they serve organic fair trade coffee, smoothies, juices, wheatgrass juice, iced tea, and more. Also offering sandwiches, salads, chili, soups and much more. You can sit outside in the courtyard or inside in their cozy bistro sitting area. It's a unique and different center, offering an array of classes, yoga, Zumba, marital arts, fitness, tai chi, art, music, and so much more. Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Juice bar, Salad bar, Beer/Wine
353 Plaza Dr (Hwy 19 and Hwy 441)
Eustis, Florida 32726
352-516-4309

Open Mon-Thur 9am-9pm, Fri-Sat 9am-11pm, Sun 11am-3pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by modestlove
Julie R
Julie R

I LIKED IT

4 Posted on 12 / 02 / 2012

This was a good find in Eustis, Florida! I would venture to guess that it's the only vegetarian place around for miles!

It's inside of a cool bookstore / yoga studio and the lady running it was very nice. You order your food, then go sit down - either inside or outside - and she brings you your food.

I had the meatless "chicken" oat burger. It was SO delicious, but very small. Like real small! And, it didn't come with anything, so had I not had a fantastic very berry smoothie too, I would not have been filled up. The price for my sandwich and the smoothie was good - only $10.

I saw eggs and fish on the specials chalkboard and asked about it (I thought it was completely vegan). She told me it was "dolphin-safe" tuna fish and local eggs. So, if you do go with a meat-eater, they offer that. That is the only meat they serve.

I loved the outdoor sitting area; they had hydroponic plants growing all over. I really liked that.

I will be back, for sure. I'm giving it only 4 happy cows because 1) they serve flesh; 2) the burger was very small. But, nonetheless delicious.

Pros: Not expensive, Great little burger, Friendly and welcoming place
Cons: Portion too small
BMcGuire
BMcGuire

Wonderful food

4 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

This is a beautiful place to go and have lunch. They have such a wonderful selection of foods to choose from. Their almondaise is to die for. Call ahead or dine outside. Very easy to get to.

Pros: Friendly staff, Fresh food, Healthy
WindhorseCtr
WindhorseCtr

I love Soup! I really love Raw Desserts

5 Posted on 03 / 02 / 2012

As a Member of the WindHorse community I find myself eating here a couple of times per week. I love their fresh vegan gluten free soups, like pumpkin, butternut squash. Terrific veggie chili and Spicy Joe's Oat Burgers also 2 favs.

Raw food selections are excrellent ESP the Raw "Cheese" cakes!

Wish they served sit down dinner every night instead of just special holidays n. brunches.

I like the Parducci biodynamic Wine too.

Eating on the hydroponic terrace is wonderful.

Pros: Inventive n tasty Soups, Salads and desserts, Great Atmosphere, Live Music
Cons: Wish open on Sunday, Wish had sit down dinners, Gets crowded during concerts n festivals
modestlove
modestlove

Finally a Place with REAL Clean & Organic FOOD!!!

5 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2012

This place amazed me as soon as I drove in, there court yard is filled with hydroponic towers, Inside is a Bookstore & Fresh market, The whole place is also located inside of a giant wellness center! This was a one stop shop!

I came in on a Thursday and was surprised to notice that they had an organic co-op going on. Fresh Veggies and homemade laundry soap! It was a real treat to be able to join the Co-op and purchase these fresh veggies right on the spot!!!!

The food is to die for, I had an awesome Oat Burger with fresh made Guacamole and a bowl of their homemade veggie soup of the day. The whole meal was delicious and then I had a piece of their Raw Vegan Cheesecake, this is the reason I'll be back again and again, It was topped with a strawberry compote, which was also homemade!! Its so rare to find a great restaurant in the area I live in, that is also vegan and all Organic!! Not just in the food but also the spices!!!

The Staff was awesome, It was like we had been friends for years, They take such good care of explaining everything, being aware of food allergies, and making everything fresh!

I'm so excited to have family in town to show them the center and take them out to eat! The prices were also great, as well as portion size!

Love it!!!!

Pros: Vegan Desserts, Hydroponic Towers, Great Customer Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Bistro de Vie: