Serves meat, veg options available. Has tofu. Items that can be made vegan are marked. All food is made-to-order. Husband and wife owners. Lunch specials til 3pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Vietnamese, Asian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeganGoat
VeganGoat
VeganGoat

Veg optional

4 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

I like that there are small v's next to dishes. This means it is possible for them to make a vegan version. I especially liked the spicy eggplant dish. Just the fact that they would have v's on a menu gets my vote. The owners are a sweet Thai couple that are very friendly and helpful. They work in the restaurant which is always a nice thing. I like to be a positive person so I don't fill out the pros and cons list unless something calls me to do so. Rule of thumb, if you like a lot of flavor and punch, then order something that has that. Don't just order lightly flavored vegetables and complain. If you like spice and flavor, ask the staff to recommend something, or read the menu carefully. Some dishes have more spice, some are more mild. Know what you are ordering so that you are not surprised by the level.

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Basil: