L.C. Vegetarian Food and Or...

Vegetarian Chinese food eatery. Uses organic produce. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Organic, Take-out

Mon-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:30pm

First Review by KLGuy
KLGuy
KLGuy

Good & Inexpansive Chinese Food!

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2012

I googled info about this rest & found some good reviews and decided to pay a visit on my 2nd day of my holiday in Malacca & was happy to note that this restaurant is able to cook according to my special dietary requirements & the food was good & inexpensive! I tried their fried rice, (mock)sharksfin soup, brinjals with basil leaves & a local curry dish and I must say I was so happy that when I returned to KL the next day I paid a visit to have lunch & again the food was excellent! The place was crowded during both my visits which was considered almost closing / resting time! FYI this place is out of Malacca town and I spoke to them in the local Chinese language but I presume they are able to understand simple english!
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 23, 2012

Pros: Good Food, Inexpansive, Good variety
Cons: Out of town , Crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of L.C. Vegetarian Food and Organic: