Serves meat, veg options available. Italian eatery offers a vegan focaccia platter and various flavors of vegan Grunschnabel ice cream, plus others. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

Amy1274
+1973

Evening bliss

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2015

So many "happy cow" restaurants in Amsterdam close fairly early so although only veg-friendly this is worth remembering when looking for an evening meal. It is a fairly small restaurant and the atmosphere is intimate yet without the feeling that the (friendly) staff are constantly watching. The vegan platter (the only vegan main) is fresh, flavourful and unimaginably filling - the only downside is that it does not guarantee to leave room to try the vegan ice-cream!

Pros: quality, friendly staff, opening hours
Cons: not fully veg, only one vegan main
JennyStench
JennyStench

delicious!

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2015

My husband and I arrived in Amsterdam at noon on a Friday. We were starving but napped before heading out for an early dinner. We arrived 15 minutes before they were to open. We had walked there in the rain and almost left when the owner came and let us in since it was raining. It's a tiny place but it smelled wonderful and my one vegan option was absolutely perfect! It was focaccia bread that was seriously amazing and some roasted veggies all topped with a yummy red sauce. I'd had gone back during our stay but I believe they had closed for a week holiday the next day.

Dear Owner and Manager of Lazagne: