Serves meat, veg options available. Lebanese food menu with a variety of vegetarian choices, some of which are vegan and gluten free suitable. Hummus, falafel, vegetarian platters, etc. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JaimeBloom
calamaestra
calamaestra

Enjoyable!

4 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2014

I had the falafel plate and the veggie plate. Both were vegan. They were quite tasty. I enjoyed my overall experience - quiet restaurant, friendly staff, and great food. I will return.

CyneEnright
CyneEnright

Veg lunch plate is very good

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2013

Have gone here several times with friends from the office. The veg lunch special is very good and consistent. as is the lentil soup.

JaimeBloom
JaimeBloom

This is a new favorite - cannot wait to go back

4 Posted on 02 / 15 / 2013

I was so pleasantly surprised to have a work lunch at Lawrence's Cafe the other day. Due to my restrictions (vegan, gluten free, and soy free) it is not always easy to eat out. They have SO many options for me, and the staff is so pleasant and knows their menu! The flavors were outstanding and light - not the usual restaurant that doesn't know how to flavor vegan items. It was hard not to stay all day and work my way through the menu.
I cannot wait to go back and try more of the wonderful menu! To have so many options, I hope to go back often.

Pros: Selection, Taste, Staff
Cons: Location - I live in Gwinnett

Dear Owner and Manager of Lawrence's Cafe: