Serves meat, veg options available. The main dishes can be ordered with tofu instead of beef/meat. Has Wi-Fi. Also at Carrer Comerç, 17. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
Torrent de l'Olla 78 (Corsega)
Barcelona, Spain 08012
Now Open

Mon-Tue 1:30pm-5:00pm, 7:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 1:30pm-12:00am, Sun 1:30pm-11:00pm

First Review by ninab
kiki sound
kiki sound

nice atmosphere, good food

Posted on 05 / 12 / 2014

loved this place when I discovered it, but realised after going some times that there's not much variety of flavours
but the food is nice, the price is ok, the place is clean, overall a good place to go, perfect to go with some meat-needing persons, as it is not a vegetarian restaurant, but you have posibility to order any of the dishes with tofu instead of meat

Pros: nice food, good price, clean
Cons: meat in the kitchen/on table next 2 u, not much choice of dishes
Blueberries
Blueberries

Delicious food, vegan desserts!

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2013

I went here after noticing that they had 'vegan' written on their blackboard under the list of options. The way of ordering is to tick little laminated menu cards with a whiteboard marker. There is a menu of the day which says it applies on weekdays but I went on a Friday and was told that it was not applicable so I am not sure about that.

This menu had a list of the curries which would be vegetarian with tofu. I got a seasonal curry with tofu, although it initially came with pork (yuck!!), I did not realise you had to tick a 'vegetarian' box on the menu, keep that in mind! They staff were very nice and made me a new one immediately with just tofu.

The curry was a delicious red coconut curry with lots of crunchy vegetables, large chucks of smoked tofu and peanuts on top. For dessert I had a coconut banana tapicoa pudding which I was assured was dairy-free and was also very nice. I also got a homemade lemonade with apple, ginger and mint was was very refreshing.

A two course meal (main and dessert) with a large glass of homemade lemonade cost about €15. The main meal portion was quite big and the dessert portion was quite small.

My overall impression was good although be sure to tick the vegetarian box on the menu or you will get meat and tofu!

Pros: Delicious vegan food and dessert options, Nice, laid-back atmosphere, clean, Nice to have Vietmanese vegan options
Cons: Not a vegan or vegetarian restaurant, Make sure to tick the vegetarian box!!!, Dessert portions quite small
Jacobo
Jacobo

I'm going back!

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2012

I ordered their pho and it was delicious! Many nice veggies options that all sounded tempting. Very small and cozy spot perfect for a light lunch or snack. I sampled their tapioca pudding for dessert and it was also a winner. The staff was friendly and accommodating but needs time to warm up to you especially when its busy.

Pros: Excellent food, Quick service, Moderate portions
Cons: Small

MassironixBarcelona
MassironixBarcelona
  • non-vegetarian

Great, Fresh & different!

Posted on 05 / 11 / 2012

I happened to walk past this little restaurant at lunch time and was pleasantly surprised! The menu is limited but all the plates they offered looked great, I had fresh spring rolls which were excellent and a salad. The food was wonderful, everyone was very friendly and I noticed they had vegan options for all their plates!! a great experience!!

bluedonut
bluedonut

Go here it's tasty! and affordable.

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2012

This is a cool place, and quite affordable (for Barcelona). Main dishes are 7 euros, and very tasty. We discovered this place after blowing 39 euros for some simple Turkish food, we would have paid 10 euros for in Berlin. And guess what? this place was set-up by a Berliner. So if you are stuck in Barcelona, and sick of paying too much money for so-so food, get up to Gracia and La Vietnamita.

Pros: tasty, tofu! , authentic
Cons: hard seats
ninab
ninab

Banh Mi!

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2011

LaVietnamita has delicious sandwiches/baquettes, the Vietnamese ones called Banh Mi! With a lot of coriander and spicy sauce, the Banh Mi with tofu was really delicious!
My favorite asian/vietnamese place in Barcelona!

Pros: good food, good price , healthy food
Cons: quite small restaurant

Dear Owner and Manager of LaVietnamita: