Laughing Planet Cafe - 21St...

Serves meat, veg options available. Multiple locations. Its vegetarian and vegan friendly menu features bowls, burritos, quesadilla, veggie burgers, soups, salads, steamed veggies, vegan desserts, smoothies, and juices. Has tofu and tempeh add-ons. Vegan items marked. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, American, Mexican, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
922 NW 21st Ave

pdxjen
pdxjen

Decent tasty vegan options

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2015

I recently had a post-drinks Thai bowl here, and though I had been craving more of a junk food thing, this totally satisfied me. It was flavorful and seemed healthy. The non-GMO chips are a nice bonus too!

Pros: Tasty, Good prices
Took
Took

A MUCH Better Choice Than Chipotle

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2011

My favorites at L.P. = Che Guevara (burrito or in a bowl), Veg Chili, Fu Mancha salad, Thai Me Up (burrito or in a bowl)

I love this place. It is seriously one heck of a deal and the staff is delightful :)

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value
Stevie
Stevie

Laughing Planet Cafe - 21st Ave, Portland

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2010

I lunched here yesterday and started off by asking the guy behind the counder what was suitable for a vegan vegetarian. I was told that anything on the menu could be made vegan friendly. I went for the gaspacho as a starter and then the special of the day burrito as a main, both were very nice.

This place is open long hours (11 am to 10 pm every day). Service was absolutely fine.

Not 100% vego otherwise I would have rated this higher.

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Open long hours
Cons: Not 100% veggie

Dear Owner and Manager of Laughing Planet Cafe - 21St Ave: