Laughing Planet Cafe - Wood...

Serves meat, veg options available. Multiple locations. Its vegetarian and vegan friendly menu features bowls, burritos, quesadilla, veggie burgers, soups, salads, steamed veggies, vegan desserts, smoothies, and juices. Has tofu and tempeh add-ons. Vegan items marked. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg
4110 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97202

Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by whosmeggyn

HIdden treasure of vegan cookies

Posted on 01 / 16 / 2014

Behind the family friendly exterior, this place has the nicest staff and coolest seating arrangement. I prefer the narrow room off the bar area because it's perfect for hanging out solo during the slower parts of the day. As for the food, I can only endorse the vegan cookies. They are my favorite in town and I consider them a hidden treasure, because they are not an obvious menu draw. There is bike parking in the parking lot.

Pros: Delicious cookies, Refillable coffee, beer, Lovely service
Cons: Outdoor seating is on busy street/lot
  • raw

Love Laughing Planet

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2013

When I eat cooked foods I love Laughing Planet they have a great selection of Vegan foods. Also great for when you have non-Vegans going out to eat with you. wish they had Live foods and dishes without oils, salt and sugar though.

Pros: Great tasting food, Great atmosphere , Very Friendly staff
Cons: no Living foods, oil, salt, and sugar
  • herbivore

friendly burrito place

Posted on 11 / 23 / 2011

First of all, I am an avid supporter of Chipotle, but Laughing Planet blows them out of the water. It does help that they carry Daiya. They stuff their burritos, their guacamole is amazing, and everything tasted so damn good. I will be returning!

Pros: Service, Food, Cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Laughing Planet Cafe - Woodstock: