Laughing Planet Cafe -...

Serves meat, veg options available. Multiple locations. Its vegetarian and vegan friendly menu features bowls, burritos, quesadilla, veggie burgers, soups, salads, steamed veggies, vegan desserts, smoothies, and juices. Has tofu and tempeh add-ons. Vegan items marked. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, American, Mexican, Beer, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by rccourtney
rccourtney
rccourtney

awesome veg options

4 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2009

I cannot believe no one has reviewed this place yet. It is awesome. They have excellent vegan options including tempeh, tofu, soy sour cream, etc. They also have vegan pumpkin pie and regular pumpkin pie in November (but no whipped cream, what is up with that?).
I love the cuban bowl with tempeh, perfect combo of sweet, savory and healthy with sweet potatoes, bananas, beans, rice and tempeh. Yum.
My one complaint is that it can be a bit more expensive than I would like it to be. We had a burrito, cuban bowl, beer, ice tea, slice of pie and it came to 26$

Pros: awesome vegan and vegetarian options, Yummy food
Cons: moderately expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Laughing Planet Cafe - Mississippi: