Funky vegan restaurant and live music venue, also known as The Lost Cafe. Located above the trees, offering a view. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, British, Scottish
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by KapustavKalarepa

Amazing Vegan Cafe in Aberdeenshire

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2015

This 100% vegan cafe is a must visit for those in the area!

It is based in a very remote but very beautiful area. It is just outside New Pitsligo. Unfortunately it is quite a distance from Aberdeen and might be hard for many people to travel to, but it is definitely worth a visit. I am lucky in that I only live a 20 minute drive away from this hidden gem!

The cafe itself is really quirky and full of character.
The staff are also really friendly and welcoming.

The food they serve is strictly 100% vegan, and is absolutely delicious. I have only been a couple of times for tea and cake, but they also offer main course meals. Their main courses vary each week, and they always offer a wide range of freshly baked cakes. You don't even need to be vegan or vegetarian to enjoy their food, my omni dad can vouch for that.

There is absolutely nothing negative I could say about the Lastbus Works Canteen. I highly recommend this cafe to everyone!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Great Location
  • non-vegetarian

Fantastic place - best vegan cafe in miles.

Posted on 11 / 15 / 2012

I have only recently found their website while searching for some interesting place for the dinner. After calling to learn the directions and getting over (which was pretty easy really) we have been greeted by friendly staff. The atmosphere is very laid back and food and music are just fantastic.
I'm not even vegetarian but I love to pop in there for some really tasty food every now and again as the place is lovely.

Pros: Great food, Fantastic location, Great staff
Cons: none really

Dear Owner and Manager of Lastbus Works Canteen: