Natural food market and deli. Stocks fresh fruits and vegetables including organic, vitamins and supplements, packaged food, snacks, natural grocery, and more. more-less

First Review by welldog
Chia
Chia

Good selection and prices

5 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Lassen's Natural Foods review.

Was here in February 2012, and I was impressed. At first the store seemed small, but as I continue to walk inside, the store got deeper with isles and isles stocked top to bottom. Lots of the usual natural and health food and products.

The prices were good, too. Some things cheaper than Whole Foods. Great sale prices too. I ended up buying a bag of goodies.

Inside is a deli and fresh juice bar.

JS
JS

fabulous store/deli

5 Posted on 09 / 18 / 2011

I love Lassens. They are so knowledgable about vegan/vegetarial foods and helpful. Have most all products one would need. Last...yea! I applaude their support of anti-gay movements, if that be an issue for their market.

welldog
welldog

beware

1 Posted on 12 / 02 / 2008

I have shopped at Lassen's for years, but after the proprietor supported the anti-gay marriage proposition 8, I no longer shop here. You can easily check the community backlash by search the Ventura County Star.

Dear Owner and Manager of Lassen's Natural Foods: