Las Salsitas Mexican Grill

Serves meat, veg options available. Family operated Mexican restaurant with several veggie options. Refried beans are vegetarian. Makes their own tortilla. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by hhaskell
AndreaW
AndreaW

used to love it, now won't go back

1 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2010

I used to LOVE Las Salsitas, but have been disappointed the last 5-6 times I've been there. The vegetarian options are limited, the veggies are greasy, and the wait staff are NOT knowledgeable about the ingredients of the menu items. More frustrating, they are consistently unable to create a meal based on my preferences. They say they can, but it's never what I asked for.

hhaskell
hhaskell

AMAZING

4 Posted on 04 / 02 / 2010

Amazing home-cooked style food. Mom's in the back cooking and the son is in the front serving. Best burrito in town! Fresh and tasty! I don't eat meat and get it with beans, rice and cheese and it's fantastic! They have a fantastic selection of home-made sauces. They have more choices than I've ever seen! I highly recommend Salsitas! Tuesdays are half off burritos so they are about $3-4!

Dear Owner and Manager of Las Salsitas Mexican Grill: