Outdoor farmers market with vendors selling fresh fruit and vegetable, culinary herbs, tropical plants, orchids, prepared foods, and more. more-less
1200 Las Olas Blvd (SE 12th Ave)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301

beachboys
beachboys

Organic Produce Fort Lauderdale

Posted on 05 / 17 / 2014

This is a great market with plenty of produce, baked goods and more. But, the prize was finding Organic Grown Direct, a local and seasonal farm that delivers organic produce right to my home. I live in a downtown Ft Lauderdale tower and there's nothing around here. There's literally nowhere to shop for good food. What a pleasure it is to have this organic food service bring me all my juicing goodies. Everything is fresh from the farm, so when I get home from work I have everything I need ready to go. It's a must for juicing and raw foodies!

Pros: organic food, delivery service, fresh produce & berries
desertdune
desertdune
  • raw

Just another market

Posted on 03 / 22 / 2014

Was disappointed from the write-up. There was only 1 organic produce vendor. Another one had signs that said organic, but it was easy to tell that the produce was NOT organic.

There were no raw food vendors aside from one making kale smoothies.

A very small market -- took us about 20 minutes to walk around twice and make a few purchases.

Pros: organic produce available
Cons: only 1 real organic produce vendor, no raw food treats - just smoothies, metered parking $1.50/hour
Pink Kitchen
Pink Kitchen

Shopping Veggie in Ft Lauderdale

Posted on 08 / 23 / 2012

Las Olas Farmers' Market is a friendly place. There are fruit and veggie stands, vegan scones, and hand-made pastas, as well as vegan soaps and other items.It's a great idea to support this farmers' market because when you do, you are encouraging green living in Ft. Lauderdale. The market will grow if we all support our local economy by shopping there.

Pros: vegan scones, fresh produce, vegan soaps
Cons: small, few advertisements on web, could use some bigger signs in the area

Dear Owner and Manager of Las Olas Green Market: