Serves meat, veg options available. This Asian restaurant has a seperate vegan menu. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Offers fresh juice. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Thai, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
11826A 103 St NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5G
780-478-8805

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by christine_bean
Posi Britt
Posi Britt

Yum!

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2013

I've been meaning to try this place for awhile. Finally my family and I made the trip and quiet enjoyed ourselves. The waiter was super nice, helpful, and funny. Our food was really good. I was pleasantly surprised as the neighbourhood the resteraunt is in is kinda sketchy. I'll go back again for sure. Make sure to try anything with lemongrass in it.

Pros: Large portions, Nice, friendly staff, Tofu!
Cons: A little busy, Not as many vegan options as I'd like
Annabel09
Annabel09

Awesome

Posted on 03 / 27 / 2011

This place is tucked away in a strip mall on 118 avenue, but do not judge this place by its surroundings. You will walk into an incredibly clean restaurant and I guarantee you will be greeted almost immediately.

Once you take a seat you can either go up to the front to pick up a menu or order off the menu board. I ordered the spicy garlic tofu and I highly recommend it.

This place is locally owned by the friendliest, most knowledgeable owner I have ever met. He is very proud of the food served there and they even get fresh tofu daily, if you are looking for someone to talk to, he is your man :-). The food was fantastic and they even have a vegan portion to their menu. I will certainly be coming back to Lan's as they make some mean dishes that cannot be found elsewhere.

One last thing, the prices are more than reasonable, averaging at 5-10$ per dish, this is unbeatable once you realize the quality of food you are getting.

Please give this place a chance! You will not be disappointed!

Pros: very friendly staff, Excellent food, Healthy food
christine_bean
christine_bean

Delightful

Posted on 03 / 02 / 2011

Awesome! Don't let the location fool you, this establishment is clean and popular with great food and amazing service. Entire vegan portion to their menu and very friendly knowledgeable staff eager to accomadate allergies and food restrictions. Go enjoy a great meal here.

Pros: tasty, healthy, friendly
Cons: location

Dear Owner and Manager of Lan's Asian Grill: