Serves meat, veg options available. Small deli with a couple of tables. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Costa Rican, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
50 mts. Oeste de la terminal se buses de Quepos, Puntarenas (diagonal a tienda El Verdugo, in downtown)
Quepos, Costa Rica
2777-4129

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by rrravenita
rrravenita
rrravenita

Great deli!

4 Posted on 11 / 26 / 2008

This is a tiny Italian deli in downtown Quepos. It's been there for years, and though not strictly vegetarian, they do have quite a few veg things on the menu (pasta, pizza, salads, etc.). The last time we went, I had eggplant parmesan (divine!), my husband had three-cheese pasta, and my mother had penne in porcini mushroom sauce. They were kind enough to make up a veg antipasto plate for my young son, who wasn't interested in eating much of anything that day. They have a nice, small selection of imported Italian sodas in the cold case, and lots of other imported goodies to go. On our way out of town, we picked up roasted veggie subs to go, and they were delicious and much better than anything we could have gotten on the way back home. I love this place and never miss it when we're in the area. Prices are very reasonable for the area, where everything is expensive. One thing: It's very, very small, and only has a few tables, which get crowded quickly at lunchtime! But the food is well worth going for.

Pros: great food, some vegan items, nice portions and very filling
Cons: small with only a few tables

Dear Owner and Manager of L'Angolo: