Opened in fall of 2011, this is Vietnamese food restaurant. All vegan except for condensed milk used in the iced tea. Large menu with hot pots, rice dishes, noodles, soups, desserts, and more. Prices cheap to moderate. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Vietnamese, Chinese, Take-out

Veggieguanaco
Veggieguanaco

Best veggie Pho

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2013

In the Little Saigon area, close to 101, 280 freeways this jewel of veggie restaurant serves the best food for veggies and regular foddies alike. The soups are made fresh by the bowl, the veggie dishes delicious and the prices affordable. I've been coming here since they opened and love the food. Try it!

Pros: fresh food, affordable
swircle987
swircle987

Excellent Vegan Restaurant Chain!

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2012

I was on my way to one of my other favorite veg restaurants - Hong Hoa Chay - when I noticed the vegan restaurant I was planning on going to on Friday - Lang Chay - right across the street!

I was so happy to see it, my plans changed right there. The food is all vegan and awesome looking. I was there for lunch, and was able to view some dishes other than the one I ordered - The Mixed Vegetable and "Meat" Chow Fun (#39). Needless to say, the one I ordered was the sort of meal for which the leftovers I ate at home were even tastier!

I can't wait to return on Friday as planned and try another meal! ^_^

I know that would have been the most dramatic place to end this review, but I feel the need to say: they have a ton of different vegan Pho variations, too!!! !^_^!

Pros: all vegan!, cheap!, large portions!
Cons: none
laurajo
laurajo

So impressed!!

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2012

My fiancee stumbled upon this place and decided to try it. Oh my gosh! We shared the Stir Fried Vegetable with "meat" combo Chow Fun (#39 on the menu) and it was so delicious! I expected it to be good, but not that good. I can't wait to eventually try everything on the menu and it's too bad we hadn't known about the place sooner!

Pros: mouth watering, reasonably priced, large portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Lang Chay: