CLOSED: Lalita Cafe at...

Juice bar and health food vegetarian restaurant in Christiansted USVI. Offers vegan and vegetarian food, raw food, juices and smoothies. Tranquil setting with fountains in courtyard. Also a yoga studio and sauna on the premises. Has wi-fi and hosts holistic living workshops. JUNE 2014 REPORTED SHUT. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, Raw, American

First Review by HealthyHabits
HealthyHabits
HealthyHabits

A Beacon!

5 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2011

Omari, Jade and the rest of the staff at Lalita make delicious, healthy food with LOVE! I have some health concerns and found Lalita to be a beacon while on vacation in St. Croix. Though I'd been there several times in the past for delicous smoothies, I really relied on their food this time. My favorites are, the "pizza" appetizer, "lasagna" and beet "ravioli. I also enjoyed the Jamaican Wild Rice salad very much. I miss you already, Lalita's, and can't wait for a return trip to St. Croix to see you all again! Thank you for your care and dedication to your craft!

Pros: delicious food, healthy vegan, dedicated, friendly
Cons: a little slow during smoothie rush

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Lalita Cafe at Kalima Center: