Lake Tahoe Pizza Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Could create your own pizza choosing vegetable toppings, and there is a non-dairy cheese at additional cost (call ahead to see if still offering it). Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by AntonioSamaniego
indrebobinaite
indrebobinaite

Best vegan pizza

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2015

There are a few vegan pizza's you can choose and you can add vegan cheese. Was so delicious and creamy. Some vegan pizza's can be a bit dry, but definitely not this one. Recommend to everyone to try it. Also staff was very nice and friendly :)

Mrs_Rowe
Mrs_Rowe

really good!

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2015

This place is busy!!
They are open from 4-10pm.
Vegan cheese and sauce options available.

Pros: vegan options in cheese and sauce, take out available, friendly staff
Cons: super busy!! at lease 30 minute wait
Veganrapunzel
Veganrapunzel

all hyped up

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

Well the pizza was okay it wasn't amazing though, prices are fair and staff is friendly.

Pros: friendly staff, fair prices
Cons: just okay

AntonioSamaniego
AntonioSamaniego

Best Vegan Pizza Ever!!!

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2011

There are several vegan and vegetarian options in South Lake Tahoe, but I wasn't expecting to find the best tasting vegan pizza I've ever had. To be honest I was hoping to find a pizza place that would deliver a vegan pizza but after calling all over town without any luck, I stumbled on the lake tahoe pizza company. Although they don't deliver, when I called, I was happy to discover that they made a vegan pizza. Upon ordering, I was thoroughly impressed with the 15 min ready time. The staff was very nice as well. The whole wheat pizza crust was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like just soy cheese and tomatoes so I can't speak on the other ingredients but it was phenominal!!!!!

Pros: great pizza, friendly staff, quick service
Cons: no delivery

Dear Owner and Manager of Lake Tahoe Pizza Company: