Lake Tahoe Pizza Company

Serves meat, veg options available. You can create your own pizza choosing vegetable toppings, and there is a non-dairy cheese at additional cost. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AntonioSamaniego
Veganrapunzel
Veganrapunzel

all hyped up

3 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2013

Well the pizza was okay it wasn't amazing though, prices are fair and staff is friendly.

Pros: friendly staff, fair prices
Cons: just okay
AntonioSamaniego
AntonioSamaniego

Best Vegan Pizza Ever!!!

4 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2011

There are several vegan and vegetarian options in South Lake Tahoe, but I wasn't expecting to find the best tasting vegan pizza I've ever had. To be honest I was hoping to find a pizza place that would deliver a vegan pizza but after calling all over town without any luck, I stumbled on the lake tahoe pizza company. Although they don't deliver, when I called, I was happy to discover that they made a vegan pizza. Upon ordering, I was thoroughly impressed with the 15 min ready time. The staff was very nice as well. The whole wheat pizza crust was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like just soy cheese and tomatoes so I can't speak on the other ingredients but it was phenominal!!!!!

Pros: great pizza, friendly staff, quick service
Cons: no delivery

Dear Owner and Manager of Lake Tahoe Pizza Company: