CLOSED: Laid Back Larry's

Vegetarian market and eatery. Serves four kinds of drip coffee, all fruit smoothies, vegan and vegetarian breakfast and lunch food. LAST DAY JUNE 30, 2013. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Juice bar

• Cash only

First Review by Gilead19
zubora
zubora

Yummy food and friendly service!

5 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2012

I wish every town had a Laid-Back Larry's. Half the menu is vegan, the other is vegetarian and there is a store in back so you can stock up on goodies to take home as well. The food was excellent and service was genuinely friendly. I can't recommend them enough! If you're in Kanab, it's a must-try!

Gilead19
Gilead19

Awesome place!

5 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2012

This is an excellent vegan-friendly place that we visited while on vacation. Nice variety of dishes. My wife had a vegan chili dog and I had a Tempeh BLT. I loved the BLT, and my wife enjoyed the chili dog. If you are a local, or have access to a fridge/cooking equipment, they have a grocery section with some nice items. The owner was very nice to us and we were extremely happy to find such a great place in a remote area of Utah. Highly recommended.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Easy to get to

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Laid Back Larry's: