Lagranola Tienda y Rotiseri...

Natural food shop and cafe. Offers cakes, pies, desserts, natural juices, and more. Maybe takaway only. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Macrobiotic, Take-out, Uruguayan
San Jose 1236 (Quijano)
Montevideo, Uruguay

Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-1:00pm

First Review by anelisedecarli

Loved it!

Posted on 02 / 21 / 2015

It's hard to find any food in Montevideo when you are vegan, so I was very happy to find this small shop that put my starvation to rest! During my trip I tried the strogonoff, green salat, raw alfajor, fruit salat, and the portobello salat. Everything was yummy, and the prices are fantastic for Montevideo standards. The juice is freshly made and delicious. Simply loved it! I wish I had them as neighbours!
Updated from previous review on Saturday February 21, 2015

Pros: Food is delicious, Great location, Fair prices
Cons: A little more space would be nice.

Needs To Expand

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2014

The place is narrow and seems to lack a more creative product selection. It is in a high tourist area and should expand their horizons. One lonely table in the back, but basically take outs only.

Pros: Location, Basic Products
Cons: Limited, Uninviting

Not good

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2013

In march 2013 I got sick by eating the special luch of the day, a gluten vinaigrette with white rice and too much oil on in.

Pros: Near the center of the city, Nice place do look
Cons: Bad food, Food without taste

Dear Owner and Manager of Lagranola Tienda y Rotiseria Vegetariana: