Labyrinth Press Company

Coffee house, bookstore, and live music venue. Menu is vegetarian with vegan options. Has veggie soups, a vegan burger, and a tofu scramble. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out

First Review by Mary Z
karmandrew
karmandrew

highly recommend

4 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

This place was a great find, we weren't expecting to find a place serving vegan food when we were traveling through this small town. The atmosphere is hip, but anyone can feel comfortable there--even me and my small family. The food is homemade and was delicious! We will definitely come back next time we pass through!

Pros: wonderful food, friendly staff, all vegetarian facility
Cons: the flow was odd, didn't understand where to order, some things on menu are only available at certain
Jett Setter
Jett Setter

Subterranean Delight

5 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2012

A secluded, semi subterranean lounge worth searching out. The decor is a very "E-clec-tic" environment (art, lounge, seating, etc.), but fun, warm and welcoming! I did feel I stood out a bit from the 20 something crowd, but again, welcome.

The food...Wow! Like I said, search it out. The owner (very pleasant young man with a vision for his business) has a home made garden burger that was awesome. They should call him the magician! I did find out some of what was in the burger, but out of respect for magicians - I can't tell you. Just try it. Also try the salsa fries! What a combination.

Music and comedy on some nights (didn't get a chance to enjoy that, but you can and write what you saw).

Parking is metered on the street, but easy walk from all directions.

Pros: Awesome Food!, Very good pricing, atmosphere
Cons: Not easy to find
Mary Z
Mary Z

Great Soups!

5 Posted on 02 / 18 / 2011

The daily soups are fantastic! Just be sure you get there early, as they tend to run out later in the day. The coffee drinks are good, and they'll make anything with vegan milk. The atmosphere is great - I love to go there to hang out with friends, write on my laptop, or hear some great live music.

Pros: healthy, friendly, cozy

Dear Owner and Manager of Labyrinth Press Company: