CLOSED: La Vie En Raw Cafe

Alternative cafe serving raw food. Offers one daily changing main entree each day in addition to juices, smoothies, and salads. Local art displays. Parking at rear. DEC 2013 CLOSED & REOPENED AS VEGAN AROMA, SAME OWNERSHIP. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery
3808 SW 8th St (btwn Galliano and Ponce De Leon)
Coral Gables, Florida 33134
305-444-3826

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by maltinej
Shawkasham
Shawkasham

Love the Choices

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2013

Even though it took longer than expected to make, the food was great. I had the Pasta Basta and the flavor blew me away. The staff was super nice too.

Pros: Great tasting food, Good variety, Friendly Staff
Cons: Took a long time, Small, Expensive
Ddouglas5471
Ddouglas5471

yum!!

Posted on 06 / 05 / 2013

It's a tiny place, so don't expect to bring a big crowd. Had the lasagna it was absolutely fabulous.

EvaDelgado
EvaDelgado

She thinks she is your mom.

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2013

I went to this restaurant with my mom and grandmother. Both non vegans who eat vegan food when I buy. We all ordered something different. The owner tried to push the kale keish. I said I wanted the soup. She ran out and insisted on me eating that so without options I did. I didn't like it at all. I threaded dishes with my grandmother. The Soup was good. She didn't like the keish and gave it to my mom. My mom pulled out a hair from the keish. We stopped eating it.

When the owner came to pick up the food she gave me this look like I was a child who didn't finish my vegetables. She looked so hurt and disappointed. She asked if we wanted it to go. My mom said no. She asked again. My grandmother said in Spanish "for the dog?" I think the owner understood and didn't pack it up. We didn't tell her about the hair we found.

Pros: Vegan options
Cons: Hair in food, Pushy owner, Runs out of menu items

Heru Mer
Heru Mer

Nice lil Raw food spot!

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

Food was vibrant wholesome and tasty. A great pit stop during long layover in Miami.

maltinej
maltinej

unique albeit expensive vegetarian/vegan cuisine

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2012

The food was different/raw with good presentation and organic image. All the items we ordered were delicious as well as the drinks.

Pros: delicious food, good variety of plates, many vegan options
Cons: expensive, limited parking

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: La Vie En Raw Cafe: