A spacious, well assorted shop that stocks a variety of organic and vegetarian products including organic produce, deli, vitamins, cosmetics. more-less
18 Rue La Martine (Behind Nice Etoile, Alpes Maritimes)
Nice, France 06000
OPEN NOW

Mon-Sat 9:00am-7:00pm

First Review by Marco
Pamina
Pamina

Usual health food store in a convenient location

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2015

This is quite a usual health food store selling all the usual stuff such as tea, tofu, soy products, organic & fair trade chocolate and so on. They also have some vegan instant soups which could be quite handy when traveling, although I didn't buy them because I was at the end of my trip.
I visited shortly after christmas and noticed that they had a special christmas section offering festive teas, christmassy chocolate and so on - quite nice actually!
The location is really good, as it's on a street behind the Nice Etoile shopping centre, so if you are shopping in the area anyway, you don't need to walk far in order to get your special groceries.

Pros: Good location, Many products
Ton
Ton
  • raw

Good store

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2011

excellent store, lots of products. And much cheaper then the store we where yesterday in Cannes.

Pros: Price
sirena23
sirena23

Good

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2011

I liked this store, they had most of what I wanted including organic, non toxic tampons, mineral makeup, goji berries, nuts, seeds, nut butters (without sugar) muesli, almond milk... I would go back. Still looking for raw, organic cacao in the area...anyone know of where I can get it?

sophiafalafel
sophiafalafel

Medium Sized Health Food Store

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2008

This is bigger then Bio marche on La buffa, but smaller than Dietetique Malaussena. It has a variety of produce, grain, wine, body care, and soy foods. It also sells natural make up and a lot of vitamins.

Pros: good variety, vegan friendly
Cons: not very friendly staff
Marco
Marco
  • non-vegetarian

Well assorted modern shop near Nice Etoile

Posted on 01 / 22 / 2007

This is a modern, spacious shop with a wide selection of organic food and other biological products (e.g. cosmetics). On the morning we left we bought bread, cheese, fruit, and houmous there which made our journey back to Holland by train much better: we still could taste Nice all the way home.

Pros: spacious, wide selection

Dear Owner and Manager of La Vie Claire: