Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegetarian menu. Wine Shop Mon-Sat from 5pm by appointment. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by SophiaSeeramlal
SophiaSeeramlal
SophiaSeeramlal

Great food, Great Service

4 Posted on 04 / 10 / 2011

When I mentioned that I was vegan, the waiter brought me a vegetarian menu that indicates which items can be made vegan. I ordered the pumpkin soup along with this sampler platter of caponata, bruscetta and veggie pate (they switched the pate out for black beans since the sauce on top had eggs in it). These items reflected a homemade, real food taste and were very pleasing to my palate. For my main course I had the spinach ravioli in a marinara sauce, which was divinely perfect. For dessert I had the chocolate and strawberry sorbets which were also good.

Pros: healthy cuisine, excellent food, great service
Cons: had to ask for the veg menu

Dear Owner and Manager of La Tartaruga: