All vegetarian health food market located next to and owned by La Sierra University in Riverside. Stocks only vegetarian products, including nutritional supplements and vitamins, grocery items, fresh produce, meat substitutes, and many vegan foods that are hard to find anywhere else in town. Attached to the store is Oasis, all vegetarian cafe. more-less
11550 Pierce St
Riverside, California 92505
951-785-5763

First Review by Riverside Blog
Cafisher9
Cafisher9

hit or miss

Posted on 12 / 24 / 2014

They have a great selection when they're fully stocked. Sometimes, though, they can be short on some items. Produce especially seems to be hit or miss. I like this place and continue to return because I the amazon selection, but occasionally I am disappointed.

Pros: great selection, lots of had to find vegan items
Cons: not always fully stocked, produce is hit or miss
VeggieDad
VeggieDad

awesome!

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2012

Great store. Truly a vegetarians dream also has a wonderful cafe. I highly recommend shopping here! Large assortment of faux products as well as fresh veggies and supplements.

ms. max
ms. max

Great Store

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2011

I have personally been a customer of this store since the 80's. It is a wonderful store, at times alittle less inventory, but right now they are fully stocked. If there has ever been any certain book, health problem or item I was looking for, the manager Claire is more than willing to spend time looking things up. She will even call you if it will take awhile. They will special order things. They have a yummy walk up window outside the store where you can order a vegeburger and other things. Then you can either sit outside on benches/tables or go inside where they have tables to eat. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone looking for health food. Alot of the workers there are students from La Sierra University.

Pros: fresh produce, large freezer selection, nice book selection
Cons: outside tables

Mandy13
Mandy13

Vegetarian dream grocery store

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2010

It is the fisrt 100% vegetarian store I have ever found. When I first walked in they have vegetarian chilli. I was so excited, I love chilli. I hadn't had chilli in 8 years because I've never bought veggie chilli. I was just in heaven. They even have vegan cheese, sour cream, butter, and cream cheese. This place is bomb.

Pros: Friendly, No meat in store at all, Cook books available
AWLHEART
AWLHEART

NOT the best place to shop

Posted on 02 / 24 / 2010

I hesistate to give my money to any fundamentalist owned business. Not too clean. It always looks like they are ready to close down.

Pros: Vegan Foods, Coconut Products, Vegan Taco Stand in front
Cons: Unclean, Not enough veggie and fruit choices, Fundamentalist Christian owned
beitme
beitme

Independent store with a bit of character

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2010

Nice clean store stocked with health conscious vegetarian food. A bit pricey, more so than other health food stores around the Riverside/Corona area. Here they have foodstuffs I can't find anywhere else, such as powdered soy milk (though I don't like the stuff). Worth checking out; if only to support independent local stores.

Pros: uncommon victuals, healthy, friendly staff
Cons: pricey
Riverside Blog
Riverside Blog

La Sierra Natural Foods Provides Variety!

Posted on 12 / 19 / 2009

The La Sierra Natural Foods market provides a wide array of packaged and bulk items, fresh produce, and dried fruits and vegetables.

Whether you are looking for vegan meat substitutes, healthy frozen meals, or cereals, grains, legumes and healthy snacks in bulk, you can find what you need at La Sierra Natural Foods.

The one downside? It's many natural, local and organic products will cost you slightly more than products at your local grocer. Then again, most grocery stores will not provide the quality and quantity of health food products that La Sierra Natural Foods carries.

Pros: Variety, Clean, Friendly
Cons: Slightly More Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of La Sierra Natural Foods: