Aug 2013 reported food is all vegan. Gluten-free choices are available and all desserts are sugar-free. Set menu dinners on Friday, daily lunch, Sunday is buffet. Also offers cooking classes and vegetarian nutrition workshops. Closed August. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Macrobiotic, Western, Italian, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by +++VeGaNiSaToR+++
L_Almo_Clelarco
L_Almo_Clelarco

Great macrobiotic school, good lunch

3 Posted on 03 / 28 / 2013

I've studied at "La Sana Gola" for my basic cooking lessons.
I learned the basics of macrobiotic, and when I get the chance I go there for a different lunchbreak.
The place is very minimally furnitured, an essential style, just like their food.
Dishes are always well balanced, even if it may be a bit pricey. Anyway, with 12 euros you can get away with a healthy, vegan lunch.
Choice is not wide, but it all the food is freshly made, and mostly whole.

Pros: Good fresh food, Well balanced: healthy food, Kind staff
Cons: Cold atmosphere, Not a wide choice
Alessandro
Alessandro

Nice quiet place

4 Posted on 10 / 22 / 2012

I had a relaxing Sunday brunch (20 euros/person, tea included). The all you can eat vegan buffet offers a good choice of different dishes, salads, soups, cooked foods and desserts.
It's a little hard to find: this place is hidden in a backyard.

Pros: excellent quality
AJensen
AJensen

Best Veg of Milan

4 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2010

I love this place. Usually Italian vegetarian food is drenched in oil and salt and way over-cooked. This didn't feel that way. It was healthy AND flavorful. When I'm in Milan this is my top choice. Not completely vegan though completely vegetarian. You have to go through this big gate door to get to it, but if you look up when you're on the street, you'll see a sign for it. Enjoy!

Pros: Good food, Variety, Healthy
Cons: Not 100% vegan, So-so ambiance, Awkward location

Dear Owner and Manager of La Sana Gola: