CLOSED: La Radiancia Food Bar

Health food store and natural food bar offering raw food. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Gorriti 5132, Palermo Soho (Thames)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4831-4647

Open Wed-Sun 13.00-20.00, closed Mon-Tue.

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

La Radiancia, Buenos Aires

4 Posted on 02 / 03 / 2012

I had lunch here today. Its all vegan. The menu is in Spanish only and neither the guy nor the lady working there speak English so with my stil rubbish Spanish, i didn't know what a lot of things on the menu were. I just asked the guy for a recommendation and went with that.

I had a freshly zapped plum juice to drink which while enjoyable, at 26 pesos it may not appeal to the budget focused. I was brought some fancy bread and rice crackers to go with a dip that tasted like some sort of pureed pumpkin (10 pesos). Main course I was given a home made burger with a big pile of leaves that had a delicious dressing.

The location is in the heart of the Palermo district only a couple of minutes or so walk from Plaza Serrano.

Pros: 100% vegan grade vegetarianism
Cons: Not inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: La Radiancia Food Bar: