Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan options plus other dishes that can be made vegan. Free Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Spanish, Fusion, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

AnAnaN
AnAnaN

Slow service

1 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2013

We went there last week. When we sat down on the terrace, we were just given the menu. I did not want to eat anything because only vegetarian items where marked on the menu. Then the waitress did not come back. She walked up and down from inside the restaurant to the terrace a lot of times, always carrying one or two glasses or just an oil-set. Not one time did she glance in our direction, or any other direction than where she was going. One other waiter was cleaning the tables around us not giving our empty table a second look. At last we would've gotten up and leave, but I was so thirsty now, we tried to attract her attention and gestured. She finally came and took our drink order. We then had to wait another 10 minutes before she came with our drinks.

Pros: Good location
Cons: Slow service
wee anne
wee anne

Fantastic.

4 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2012

Went to La Plaza on the 19th december for lunch with my husband and daughter. We had a lovely afternoon there. The food was very good and the staff were also very good. It is lovely and not as expensive as we expected it to be. I will go back there next time I'm in Malaga.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of La Plaza: