Serves meat, veg options available. This restaurant has a small vegetarian section on the menu with some vegan options. Try the fajitas. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Mexican, Non-veg

Lost Diver
Lost Diver

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2014

I decided to try this place out due a previous review left. I was a little skeptical though since that post was approximately two years old. I pulled in yesterday afternoon after a few hours of riding. The staff was super friendly, and my waiter spoke just enough enlish to get the job done. Usually with Mexican food you get a good indication of the quality of food from how good their salsa tastes. Their salsa is amazing, and the chips were served hot! They have a small vegetarian section which is easy to alter some items to vegan. I ended up getting vegetablle fajitas with tortillas and beans and rice, hold the cheese. They serve biblical portions, and even after walking in starving, I could only finish just over half of my food. The atmosphere was friendly and family oriented (lots of families there at lunchtime on Sunday)! I am stoked to find this place as I only live 15 minutes away and options are slim in this area!!!

Pros: Huge portions, Family Friendly, Good prices
Cons: Busy at lunchtime on Sunday
SaraYurman
SaraYurman

La Pinata is the place to go in Mississippi

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2011

A one-day drive from Texas to Atlanta found us in Mississippi on a Sunday at dinner time. What to do? An iphone search found La Pinata with good reviews but no menu. We thought we might be able to negotiate a meal there. We were astonished to find a vegetarian section on the menu. We ordered vegetarian fajitas that included cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, squash, bell peppers and onions. They came up with a meatless chili relleno -- not on the menu -- because my husband wanted one. Three of us ate for under $19 and left happy. And it was a nice place to eat. And it was a nice place to eat. There were hand carved and painted with images from Mexico, including a fair reference to Diego Rivera. The stop was a far bigger success than we ever expected. Go there.

Pros: Excellent food, Great Service, Good Prices
Cons: Limited selection for vegetarians

Dear Owner and Manager of La Pinata: