Serves meat, veg options available. Pizza, cafe, and bar. Has some veggie food including a vegetable burger and pasta. Vegan menu available, being developed (Oct 2012) with new vegan options. Free wi-fi access. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Rathausplatz 3-7
Bad Homburg, Germany 61348

Open Mon-Sat 11:30-11pm, Sun 6-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by Andrea249
Sabiknapp
Sabiknapp

Fantastic Food!

4 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

I am living here since 3 years now. Becoming vegan in May this year I was surprised to hear that this place has vegan food. I was there twice. There is one menue just for vegan food. I tried two different salads, one pizza, and one seitan dish. It tasted really very good. And it inspired me for my own cooking.
I will definately go there again. Also the non-vegetarian pizzas are very good (said my friends), so you can go with friends eating everything.
I can highly recommend the La Piazza Toscana, especially in Summer when you can sit outside.

simdi
simdi

Vegan cheese & seitan in an ordinary pizzeria! :)

3 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2013

Never before I was so happy to live in this "village" named "Bad Homburg". :-p

Because no pizzeria in big old Frankfurt serves pizza with vegan cheese or meals with tofu and seitan! :)

Awesome! :)

Pros: delicious, vegan pizza with cheese, vegan meals with seitan
Cons: meals with meat, milk & eggs
Harald
Harald

good vegan offer

4 Posted on 10 / 23 / 2012

It was a very good choice to go to this restaurant. We were pleased to find a menu with about 10 vegan dishes. The staff was well informed and attentive for every question, they were even informed about vegan wine.
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 18, 2012

Andrea249
Andrea249

great vegan options

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2012

the vegan options are pretty good, they have two kinds of vegan pizzas with vegan cheese, some vegan pasta dishes, vegan salads and even soy icecream and VEGAN TIRAMISU!
we had a really good chat with the owner who himself changed due to health problems to a more animalfree vegan diet.
First, we had a vegan appetizer with tempeh and seitan (very tasty), then the vegan pizza vendura and at last the vegan tiramisu! everything was wonderful :)
so it was a very great experience finding so much veggie stuff in a normal pizzaria.

Pros: vegan friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of La Piazza Toscana: