The place is stunning. SO peaceful and pretty. The vegan salad was very boring, but the dressing was super good! They have a few optrions I would love to try, but can`t as they contain gluten. If you can eat gluten, try one of their panini`s. Oh and I had their vegan almond and orange cake despite the fact it contains gluten. It was really good and totally worth the "sin"!
I Love this place, it is in my top 5 restaurants in Ibiza for sure! There is food for all, they can cater to vegans and they have food for carnivores as well. Everything is very healthy. It is very hip and vintage and has a very cool vibe.Pros: Good Vibe , Great food , Lovely servers
We found La Paloma to be an exquisite place with many veggie options. It's sort of hidden but it's extremely popular among la Creme de la Creme of the people from Ibiza. Not 100% vegetarian but with many options. The staff is knowledgeable and will accommodate any requests.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Ibiza Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has La Paloma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 619 times since Jan 2013.