Serves vegan tacos, cupcakes and ice cream, coffee. Previously located at Palestina 110, Feb 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Mexican, Western
Eugenio Garza Sada 2252 (Plaza Tenek)
Monterrey, Mexico 64700

salxvx
salxvx

Can't afford not to go!

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2015

I have been to the new location twice the last two times I've been in town and both times I have been extremely satisfied, it has become an obligatory stop for me. I have for many years enjoyed owner Vladimir's vegan cooking as he is a good friend of mine and I will have you know, as far as vegan AND true mexican he is surpassed by none. He is one of the biggest food enthusiasts I know and he KNOWS what good vegan food should be like: delicious, filling and affordable. I should also add that he has been a vegan for over a decade and is way ahead of the pack. He has veganized the hardest mexican recipes and every time he has been an all around success with everyone lucky enough to have a taste. I travel a lot and I know the value of someone pointing you in the right direction when you're looking for good vegan eats. I have been so thankful to many of you who have written helpful reviews on HC and this is my way of repaying the favor. You will not regret going to La Oveja Verde. Bon Appetit!
Updated from previous review on Monday May 05, 2014

Pros: Excellent Food, Affordable, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of La Oveja Verde: