Serves vegan tacos, cupcakes and ice cream, coffee. Previously located at Florencio Antillon 1305. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Mexican, Western
Heroes del 47 Sur no. 515, Zona Centro (Florencio Antillon and Felipe Berriozabal)
Monterrey, Mexico 64000

salxvx
salxvx

Can't afford not to go!

5 Posted on 05 / 05 / 2014

I have never actually been to the food truck since I no longer live in Monterrey BUT I have for many years enjoyed owner Vladimir's vegan cooking as he is a good friend of mine and I will have you know, as far as vegan AND true mexican he is surpassed by none. He is one of the biggest food enthusiasts I know and he KNOWS what good vegan food should be like: delicious, filling and affordable. I have seen him convert the hardest mexican recipes to vegan and every time he has been an all around success with everyone lucky enough to have a taste. I travel a lot and I know the value of someone pointing me in the right direction when I'm looking for good vegan eats. I have been so thankful to many of you who have written helpful reviews on HC and this is my way of repaying the favor. You will not regret going to La Oveja Verde. Bon Appetit!

Pros: Excellent Food, Affordable, Friendly Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of La Oveja Verde: