Serves meat, veg options available. Friendly ambience bar for tapas and meals. Menu includes eight vegetarian courses (three of them vegan) clearly marked with icons. Participates in vegan tapas day in La Magdalena quarter. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Calle Don Teobaldo 16 (Calle Trinidad )
Zaragoza, Spain 50001
Now Open

Tue-Thu 10:00am-12:30am, Fri 10:00am-1:30am, Sat 12:30pm-1:30am, Sun 12:30pm-4:00pm

First Review by Arwenia

Independent Atmosphere

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2015

I've been now twice in La Otra and I really like the food. La Otra has only a brief menu with veg, non-veg and vegan options. Enough for everybody to find something nice (the second time we went there I had something like a guacamole pizza - delicious). All veg or vegan options are clearly marked and easy to find. But all options marked as spice contained meat. This is sad because, first I love spice food and second one could misunderstood the red pepper sign as a sign for veg food.

Pros: veg and vegan options clearly marked, friendly staff
Cons: Spicy options all non-veg

Dear Owner and Manager of La Otra :