Over a decade running Rome Veggie restaurant, with a good selection of vegan options. Italian oriented food, good portions, nice atmosphere, not pricey. Reserve if possible, especially during weekends. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out
via del Giardino Vecchio 2
Marino, Italy 00047

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by nellie3

Piatti interessanti

Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

Nel menu alcuni piatti vegan e molti altri si offrono di veganizzarli,
i primi piatti però, di base, hanno tutti il formaggio.
Ho trovato tutto molto gustoso, se piacciono i funghi da provare il tortino di farro,
il seitan è tenerissimo, buono il vino della casa, niente male anche i dolci.
Ambiente tranquillo e rilassato. Nè caro nè economico ma le porzioni sono soddisfacenti.

Mostly vegetarian selection

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2013

We went here recently for dinner. The prices are a bit high. The hummus and baba ganoush were good although really cold, which I found a bit odd. The wine and sacher were both quite good, but I was left rather unimpressed by the main dishes. Almost everything has cheese on it, and not everything is able to be veganized. It was all right in terms of vegetarian restaurants, but as a vegan I was expecting a bit more.

Pros: friendly staff, nice vibe, good desserts
Cons: high prices

Good And Easy Place

Posted on 10 / 23 / 2013

I've been here with some friends few weeks ago. It's a nice place, friendly staff. Most of dishes are noto vegan but it's possible to ask to prepare the "vegan version" of most of them. Some dishes are very good, such as classic hummus and Aldo the obergine one. I found the place not so cheap compared with the portion size.

Pros: Feel At Home, Good Food
Cons: Quite Expensive, Ordinary Menu

My fave

Posted on 12 / 07 / 2012

Excellent food, good organic wine, home-made bread, friendly atmosphere, low prices.
I recommend this place. It isn't big, so better to make reservations especially on Fridays and Saturdays

Dear Owner and Manager of La Mucca Pazza: