Down a dodgy busy street is where you can find this amazing little pizza joint. Had the vegan personal pizza for 15BS which was about 2.00 USD. Make you to ask, if you are vegan, no fish.Pros: Afortable, friendly
If you're looking for falafel, this is your place! Just make sure to request it without mayonaise.. The hummus is good, and the falafel pita is a steal at 10 bolivianos. We ate at this place a lot, and the pizza is very cheap and decent, and the typically cheese-ridden pasta is delicious without.Pros: Great Falafel, Great Pasta
Cons: Not vegetarian
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to La Paz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has La Mia Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 222 times since Jan 2013.