Carries organic products (food, drinks, cosmetics and more), vegetarian and vegan food, fair trade and handcrafted articles. more-less
Calle San Miguel 4
Cadiz, Spain

Open Mon-Fri 10:30-14:30, 18pm-21pm, Sat 10:30-14:30, closed Sun.

First Review by Jalebi Boy
Thejaysta
Thejaysta

Extremely Helpful

3 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2014

I went in looking for cruelty free sunscreen and the shop assistant went above and beyond the call of duty to help me find one. I was very thankful for her help given I can speak very little Spanish!

Pros: Helpful staff
Cons: Small range
Veganbogey
Veganbogey

Not much vegan stock

3 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

Shop had only reopened a couple of hours with new owner.
English speaking assistant . All we found with the exception of organic veg/fruit was vegan cheese. Tasty though!

Pros: English spoken
Cons: No vegan chocolate when we were there
Jalebi Boy
Jalebi Boy

Good Health Food Store

4 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2013

Good selection. Has many products, including less common foods and bio/organic products, which are hard to find in a Spanish supermarket. My friend who lives in Cadiz says however that the store has fewer products than they used to have and is worried that it is suffering with the economic situation or something else.

Pros: Friendly staff, good tea selection, fresh produce, bread, etc

Dear Owner and Manager of La Huerta de San Miguel: