Serves meat, veg options available. A very quaint French cafe, with vegan choices. Has a wide arrangement of tea as well, plus pastries. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Beer/Wine, French, Non-veg
101 Upper St, Islington (Essex Rd )
North London, England N1 1QN
+442073597707

Mon-Fri 10:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm

First Review by MelissaMouse
pippomusic
pippomusic

mostly meat and cheese

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2013

Super friendly staff, but being a spanish tapas bar has very few vegan things, basically fries, salad and bruschetta. Everything else contains cheese, eggs, and mostly meat and ham. Ok for vegetarians, be ready to starve if you are vegan.

Pros: staff, wifi, good coffee
Cons: almost no vegan options
MelissaMouse
MelissaMouse

Friendly Café

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

I visited this café on my last visit for lunch. I had a tomato and olive bread dish and also an oyster mushroom dish. Both were not things I'd normally pick but these were pretty much the vegan options.

I was not disappointed, the food was absolutely delicious. The staff were friendly and attentive without being overboard.

It was lunchtime but the café was quiet. I soaked in the decor and the atmosphere. A very enjoyable (albeit quick!) lunch.

Would recommend, though if vegan don't go if you don't like mushrooms, or call to check regarding vegan options before arriving, I'm positive the staff would be happy to help.

Pros: Surroundings, Good Service, Delicious Food
Cons: Lack Of Vegan Options

Dear Owner and Manager of La Farola: