Serves meat, veg options available. Most dishes were vegetarian and vegan or ones that could be made vegan. Speaks English. Simple Italian atmosphere in small cozy area. Open Wed-Sun. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, Non-veg
Calle Perez de Bedoya, 13
Rota, Spain 11520

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Roy Burnham
Roy Burnham
Roy Burnham

Pretty Rota and nice restaurant

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

This restaurant was only open Wednesday to Sunday but for me I'm glad my days in Rota coincided. I've never, as a vegetarian had a real proble eating out in Spain finding generally my diet understood.

La Dloci Vita was, to me , particularly friendly, English speaking and at the time of my visit most items on the menu consisted of Vegetarian pasta dishes and mine was excellent.

Only small and had a very simple cosy, friendly atmosphere with some tables out and in and some benches and stools. Overlooks the Marina and sea.

Updated from previous review on Saturday September 14, 2013