La Cucina di TerrESa

Vegetarian/vegan cooking classes and catering. more-less

First Review by alexisjb
alexisjb
alexisjb

The Cherry On Top (or in this case strawberries!)

5 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2013

The second my family and I walked through the door we were greeted with warm hugs (instantly I felt as if we had known Terresa forever) and the smell of fresh ingredients. Terresa had gone to the market that very day to buy everything fresh that we needed. My family loves to cook and bake, but never had we made such delicious (magazine cover worthy) food! Terresa made everything fun and easy having measured the ingredients before our arrival. While preparing the meal, Terresa offered baguette with the most delicious and creamiest goat cheese I had ever tasted, that would later be topped onto our magnificent beat salads. She happily added that she "looks the other way" when people nibble. That was good to know once the fresh strawberries were used for the incredible strawberry tart. The atmosphere was relaxed and the conversation and company were marvelous. Terresa also made it very easy to accommodate my mom's sensitive stomach by setting aside a dish of plain ravioli and making a separate tart crust into a cookie (which I tried and was as equally delicious as the tart)! Having dined at some of the greatest restaurants in Paris, this by far was my favorite place to dine. I loved that we were able to have an intimate cooking session with my family exclusively and Terresa was the perfect teacher to have it with. I highly suggest this for anyone visiting Paris or residing in Paris. I will definitely be making the meals I learned once returning home. It was an experience from my trip that will be most memorable!

Dear Owner and Manager of La Cucina di TerrESa: