Serves meat, veg options available. owned and operated by four brothers who make all food in-house. Offers a huge selection for vegetarians and some vegan items. Choose from the mezze selection or they are happy to create wraps and mains that are not on the menu using what they have. There is an open kitchen area for ordering take away, an indoor restaurant next door and outside seating on the waterfront by the port. Open Sun Lunch, changeable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Take-out, Lebanese, Non-veg
57 Avenue des Freres Roustan
Golfe-juan, France 06220

Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by amandapandap

Excellent value, fresh Lebanese

Posted on 03 / 16 / 2013

This small, family run restaurant is my very favourite in my neighbourhood. As a vegetarian who recently moved to France, it is one of the few places I have found where I can order a good range of delicious food without having to pay through the nose. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed. The food is excellent, made freshly before your eyes. I recommend the beignet de courgette (courgette and cheese fritters) and the moutabal (aubergine dip) in particular.

The port side location makes it a fantastic spot on a sunny day, but they have also recently expanded into the space next door so there is plenty of indoor seating for when it is cold or wet.

I would love to give this place 5 stars, but since it is a meat-serving place, I have been restricted to 4!

Pros: Delicious, freshly made food, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of La Cigale du Golfe: